• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

ACT! and Lists

I am a loyal ACT! user for my contact information and appointments and sync with my Palm. For years I have been making lists of people to call and things to do using ACT! and therefore attaching them to a contact and date. This goes against the GTD list process and I would appreciate any guidence from ACT! users.

I use Microsoft Outlook for my mail and they have a good list feature but no one could tell my how to sync lists from Outlook and contacts/appt from ACT! with my Palm. Any ideas?

Thank you!
Brooke
 
Top