Action Lists: New GTD iPhone App

ceperry

Registered
Action Lists 2.5.2 Now Available

Version 2.5.2 of Action Lists is now available in the App Store. This version is a bug fix version that includes these changes:

- Fixed issue where date picker could appear off by one day if your local timezone was far removed from the Pacific (U.S.) timezone.

- Fixed note icon on task cells (only for non-retina display screens)

- Fixed bug that sometimes prevented Action Lists from opening on the last viewed tab.

- Fixed some crashing bugs.

ceperry

Registered
Action Lists 2.6.0 released!

A new update to Action Lists is now in the App Store. The big new feature is a calendar-based date picker for due dates and start dates. Also, for what it's worth, the stability issues that were (rightfully) commented on earlier have been fixed. So if you recently had trouble with Action Lists, I hope that you'll give it another chance. You can download the update from the iPhone App Store.

Changes in version 2.6.0:

- Added new calendar-based date picker.

- Added the ability to email entire lists. This works for the inbox, contexts, projects, someday list, and waiting list.

- New artwork for non-retina display devices.

- Fixed manual sorting for Contexts.

- Minor user interface improvements.

ceperry

Registered
Introducing Action Lists for iPad

I'm happy to introduce Action Lists for iPad, a new GTD task manager for the iPad and companion app to Action Lists on the iPhone which is coming to the App Store this Tuesday, December 21. Action Lists for iPad combines all the powerful features you need to Get Things Done, with a beautifully simple interface that makes it a pleasure to interact with your lists.

Action Lists for iPad also makes it easy to access your tasks when and where you need them. You can synchronize your tasks to the web (Toodledo.com) and to Action Lists on your iPhone. So whether you're in your car, at your desk, or on your couch, all your information is at your fingertips.

Action Lists was built from the ground up to support Getting Things Done, and I think that you'll find that Action Lists is one of the best tools available on iOS devices for supporting that system. Learn more about Action Lists for iPad by visiting its preview page, or take a look at some screen shots. I hope that you'll check it out.

Action Lists for iPad Features
------------------------------
- Built from the ground up for GTD
- Synchronize over-the-air to Action Lists on your iPhone
- Synchronize over-the-air with your free Toodledo account
- Search your tasks (including notes)
- Subproject support
- Quick Add feature for fast entry of batches of tasks
- Email tasks to others from within Action Lists
- Create a "tickler file" by scheduling tasks for the future
- Repeating tasks repeat on a schedule that you choose
- Sort lists alphabetically, by due date, or manually (drag and drop)
- Clickable telephone numbers, email addresses, and URLs in task notes

LydiaDParke

Registered
New GTD iPhone App

GTD on the iPhone (the tool that I wanted to use). Being the geek that I am, I decided to write one. The result is Action Lists, a fairly strict interpretation of the GTD process for the iPhone. My goals with Action Lists were to be the best GTD implementation on the iPhone