• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Actions carried over to Treo 650

  • Thread starter Thread starter afreemaniii
  • Start date Start date
A

afreemaniii

Guest
I have the add-in for Outlook installed and I love it. However, when I synch my Treo 650 with my laptop, the tasks all move over with no categories. I'm using Chapura Pocket Mirror XT version 4 to synch. Am I missing something? Or do I need to switch to a Pocket PC to get the categories to come over? A big list of actions isn't much good without knowing where I need to be to do them at a quick glance.

Thanks

Aubrey
 
Try running the PocketMirror setup program, then go into the "settings" for your User Profile. Select Outlook tasks and click "Change..." On the left-hand side of the window that opens up, choose "Categories/Folders". You should then see two options, 1) to map Outlook categories to Palm categorys (only 15 categories due to the PalmOS limitation), or 2) don't sync categories so that you can use whatever you want on either Palm or Outlook.

If you want to sync categories, select option #1

C
 
Top