• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

ADF scanner

Hello,

I like the idea to scan reference material into your computer. So I'm looking for a good but nice priced adf-scanner (a scanner with automatic paperfeed).
I.e. the Plustek PL 812 of PL 1200. But I can't find reviews on the Internet. Does anyone know if this are good scanners of do you know a better one?

Thanks,

Peter
 
I believe that amazon.com might be your best friend. Or you are looking for the some kind of software?
 
Top