• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Agendafusion anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Hi,

Id like to know if anyone is working with agendafusion for pocket pc. How do you GtD with agendafusion? Some ideas/tips about using it are appreciated.

Btw I do have the outlook add-in as well.

Would it be easier to scale down from agendafusion to something more simple like listpro?

Thanks in advance

guest
 
Re: Agendafusion anyone?

I don't use the Outlook addin but have set up outlook for GTD and use also Agenda Fusion.

I really like it since it gives me instant access to all my task lists. A very usefule feature IMHO are filters.
I added some filters, e.g. one for NAs only, one @work collecting all list regarding work and another one @home (guess what it comprises :wink: ).
 
Agreed Martin,

I started to use the Outlook Workflow processing with MS Outlook (meaning "NO" GTD add-in software) and I use AgendaFusion on my Pocket PC.

I think the combo is great! Especially since we are not relying on add-in software, just plain ol' vanilla Outlook.
 
Top