• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Alternative to Mac in Outlook suite? Are there?

Looking at the forum post it appears strongly that the couple omnifocus+ipod is the best in mac suite...but which is, actually, the best complementary pda to outlook in the microsoft suite?:confused:

Surely in the past was a palm pda nut now?
Which machine is the more user friendly?
Which is the most GTD user friendly?
 
clango;76360 said:
Looking at the forum post it appears strongly that the couple omnifocus+ipod is the best in mac suite...but which is, actually, the best complementary pda to outlook in the microsoft suite?:confused:

Surely in the past was a palm pda nut now?
Which machine is the more user friendly?
Which is the most GTD user friendly?

I don't think there is a clear answer, but I would look at blackberrys.
 
outlook Mac

apparently the new Office update for Mac will substitute Outlook for Mac for Entourage. Personally I like entourage a lot. I use its Project management for all of my business projects so I think outlook will be a stepdown.
 
Top