• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

An application that kills a chrome tab automatically in a set amount of time

Hello,
I generally have good self control but when I play 1 minute chess online I keep on playing for hours and can't seem to stop myself. I use Google Chrome to play online. I was wondering if there is a program for Windows 10 or a way to auto-kill an the Chrome application or a tab in a set period of time. The idea is that once the application is killed I will need less motivation to break out of chess.
 
Top