• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Android and iPad GTD apps

I've just purchased an Android phone (HTC Desire) and I've also won a Wifi iPad in a competition. I would like to implement my GTD system using tools that work on both platforms. Does anyone know of an iPad App and Android App that are compatible i.e. any updates i make on the iPad App will appear on the Android App?

Thanks

Frank
 
I suggest investigating both Google apps and Toodledo as both are web-based. One Android App that syncs well with Toodledo is Got To Do, and you could access Toodledo on your iPad as it is web-based. Google Calendar can be synced with iCal, as well.
 
Springpadit.com

Have you looked at Springpad (http://springpadit.com)? Not only is there an iPad and Android app, there's also a web app - and all data is synced through the cloud.

(Full disclosure - I'm a Springpad co-founder; feedback and input welcome)
 
jeffjaner;81251 said:
Have you looked at Springpad (http://springpadit.com)? Not only is there an iPad and Android app, there's also a web app - and all data is synced through the cloud.

Iv been using it recently on android, its not replacing my full system, but I find it great for shopping lists and ad-hoc lists I just need to keep for a short while.

Cept the barcode scanner didnt work for me. Il file a bug report in due course (assuming there is a mechanism to do so)
 
Top