• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

[Android + Windows] your favorite GTD software?

I've moved off of Evernote (again) for NA lists. It just required too many clicks. I still love it as my capture tool and note book. I think Evernote an awesome capture tool, but as I've added more and more notes and tags, it became detrimental for quickly accessing NAs.

I now use GTasks for Android for my NA lists.
It's an interface for Google Tasks. I still think the actual Google task interface is stone age, but GTasks is fast, simple and reliable. It has nothing but Task, and optional Due Date, grouped by Context. Click the context header to select the desired context, and see that list of NAs. NAs have check boxes, when you complete a task, it grays out strikes through, but stays in the list until you choose to clear from the menu.

It's as simple as the old Palm III interface, with which I was most successful.
 
Top