• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Another Outlook 2003 question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I would like to be able to automatically insert the current date into the subjec title of an Outlook Task either using a right click and then selecting a date option, or generating a macro to do this which I can call by typing e.g. Cntrl D for example. I'd kind of like to be able to have the same option as in Notepad to enter the date. Is this possible?

Thanks

Paul
 
Top