Another plea for a GMail account

A

Anonymous

If anyone has a spare GMail invite, then I'd really appreciate it if you could send it to me at alistair (at) phrenetic (dot) co (dot) uk

Its about time I set up a collection bucket for my reference emails.

Thanks in anticipation

Alistair

A

Anonymous

If there is someone else who would be willing to send a gmail invite to a poor and lonely gmailless individual, who’s tech related contacts dried up with the collapse of the dotcom’s, I would be exceedingly grateful.

“Please sir may I have one?”

acevedo AT well DOT com

Jeff K

Registered
Ok - here you go....

"Please sir may I have one?”

acevedo AT well DOT com

OK - its on its way.....

A

Anonymous

I would love to receive one as well.....Thank you in advance. :D

paul AT skikne DOT com

A

Anonymous

I would love to receive one as well.....Thank you in advance. :D

paul AT skikne DOT com

A

Anonymous

Thanks

Penny thanks very much I really appreciate it!

Paul Skikne
Santa Monica Real Estate Company

K

kc

gmail

major frustration at being outside in the cold... would really appreciate a gmail invite---will pass on the good deed within 24 hrs in some manner
kc at ireland dot com

A

Anonymous

I would love to receive one as well.....Thank you in advance. :lol:
richarddsouza (at) yahoo (dot) com

W

witherjm

Both KC and Richard should have invites by now,

time for The Apprentice!!

Justin

A

Anonymous

I am giving away GMail accounts (I have five available) in exchange for completed freeipods referrals:

To qualify, you must:

1. follow this link: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=8114389
2. sign up. I recommend using a secondary email address, i.e. a hotmail acct. or the like.
3. follow a link to complete an offer. Many offers don't require spending any money (though you must remember to cancel). I used stamps.com, which worked out quite well.

Once I get credit for you completing an offer (many are instantaneous), I'll send the gmail invite to the address you registered with.

thanks,
-Jim

R

rlovett

GMail Accounts?

Hi,

I've only recently learned about the GMail accounts but haven't been able to find a way to obtain one. From reading your posts here it seem you have to receive an invite from someone who possess them. Well I would love an invite if any are still available to be had and thanks in advance.

A Friend has sent me an invite so please disregard my request.

Thanks again,
Ray

J

jim

I should have clarified the freeipods exchange offer detailed above.

I have a gmail account. After using it for awhile, I was granted five invitations to extend to others. I will be happy to extend invitations to the first five people who complete a referral offer from the freeipods link ( http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=8114389 ). I only need two referrals to complete my quota, but will give away as many invites as I have available.

The important thing is that you sign up by following the referral link (not just visitng freeipods.com, though you can of course check out the site first to see how it works).

-Jim

P

Princess

GMail Account

I would love to receive one as well.....Thank you in advance.
alina_malina (at) hotmai (dot) com

A

Anonymous

I'd love to receive one as well.
Greatly appreciated.
Its didamens (at) yahoo (dot) com

Dida..