• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Another plea for a GMail account

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Gmail

Hi everyone. I'd love to try out Gmail - a couple of buddies at work were lucky and smart enough to get invites early on. Nice web app!!

If anyone has a stray invite hanging around, I'd be much obliged. Thanks!

jb9152 (at) comcast (dot) net
 
Puhleazzeee

I am searching for a gmail account, can anyone be so kind as to send me one? Let me know !! Thanks :}
 
If anyone has one going spare I'd really appreciate it.

tbidmead at btopenworld dot com
 
Gmail

Can I please have a Gmail. I am a cute blonde that would love to have one. :wink:
You can send me on to sabrina (dot) elliott (at) rogers (dot) com
Thanks abunch
S
 
Gmail invite

If there is one more invite available, it would be greatly appreciated for use here in Alaska. Thanks much in advance!
bdgetz87 AT earthlink DOT net :D
 
G-mail!! AHHH!! I need one badly!

I'm in desparate need/want of a g-mail acct, because, not only because everyone else has one, but, cuz it sounds awesome, and I need an e-mail address i can keep when i switch ISP's- right now i'm on bellsouth.net, and i'll be switching to roadrunner soon... so please help

beg4mercy@bellsouth.net
 
plus, you don't actually need to buy an iPod, just complete a dumb marketing offer. Many are free or can be cancelled before a charge kicks in.
 
Does anybody has invites for gmail left?
i would really appreciate it - gmail seems to be awesome!!

simonsays AT usa DOT com

thanks a lot in advance!
Simon
 
If anyone still needs a Gmail invitation, e-mail me at david193 (at) cox (dot) net.
 
I've got four gmail invites

first four, email me at:

sqlmatt (at) yahoo (dot) com
 
Top