• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Another which software is best Post...

Hi! I am new too but found a cool little free online service called IQTell. it suits me fine both in the implementation of GTD and as an email client. It also has evernote support and thats nice. Being in sales my self I found the simple 'in basket' envelope in my briefcase and plain little notebook with pen the best for me. I just spend 15 minutes at night to clear my briefcase inbox and 30' in the morning to organise my actions and email...and i'm done! Hope this helps!
 
Top