• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Any good Act! contact management forums ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delawaredave
  • Start date Start date
D

Delawaredave

Guest
Any good Act! 2006 user forums out there ?

I monitor the one at Act.com - but it is no very active.

Trying to find some more active other forums out there on Act 2006

Thanks !
Delawaredave
 
ACT User Forums

Hi! I belong to a yahoo group called act-users, but it is also very slow. I would love to find a group that discusses ACT more. It has so much to offer. I never upgraded from version 6 because of all the problems I heard about, but I would be lost without it! I've made up my own version of GTD with my ACT and am finding it works great for me. I would be interested to see how others use the two of them together also.
patty
 
I'm in same boat with Act 6 - never did Act 2005 (thank goodness). I dowloaded trial of Act! 2006 - I like the features, am concerned about the speed, leery of upgrading.

If you find any active act forums, pls post here - Thanks !
 
I used the Act support forums they seemed pretty active, and also give you a great overview of how crappy their product has become. (just my opinion).

But honestly I used to find good support there for template set-ups etc.
 
Top