• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Any instructions for setting up Outlook 2011 for Mac?

Hello

I'm just moving to Mac, and getting used to Outlook 2011. I'm struggling to organise my tasks as I did in Windows Outlook 2010. Anyone got a guide or any tips?

thanks
Ben
 
I too would love an Outlook 2011 for Mac setup Guide

If anyone is able to do it...a Mac Outlook 2011 Setup Guide would be nice.
 
It's in our queue for consideration, once we dive deeper into it. We need to do extensive R&D to see if it's something we would even recommend.
 
Thanks Kelly. You wouldn't know where I could find any instructions for getting Outlook 2011 task lists to look like they can in Outlook 2010, would you?
 
You mean Outlook 2011 for Mac, right? To look like Outlook 2010 for Windows?

No, sorry. Maybe someone on the Forum can create a screenshot for you.
 
Top