• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Any new insights by David Allen since GTD first published

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
It has been over 2 years since I have read "Getting Things Done". I am getting ready to read it again. I am curious to know if David Allen has made any changes or added any new significant insights. I have bought his recent new book " Ready for Anything". I have not kept up with this posting board, so I am not up to date. Any comments would be appreciated.

Bill
 
Top