• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

any online task/note managers that syn wirelessly to blackberry?

I don't have an exchange server, and I'm using a mac. Gmail and Gcal syc great with the blackberry. I'm wondering if there is anything outside of google that will do this for tasks or notes?

Thanks!
 
Yep! Missing Sync.

Yep! You can get Missing Sync from MarkSpace.com. Syncs the Berry with iCal and its own note application.

It's not wireless- you have to hook up to the Mac- but it works.
 
Top