• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Anyone else here using a Mac and VoodooPad?

Hey all

I know some of the peeps on the Flying Meat forums are also avid GTDers. Anyone here use VoodooPad for their GTD system?
 
nondual;55653 said:
I know some of the peeps on the Flying Meat forums are also avid GTDers. Anyone here use VoodooPad for their GTD system?

Looked at it, but didn't stick with it. As with most of the fancier GTD implementations, I found it hard to keep up putting project next actions with their projects. Are you using Voodoo currentl, or considering it?

Speaking of nonduality, have you seen the birthday card that shows the Dalai Lama opening an empty box for his birthday, saying "Nothing- just what I've always wanted!" :)
 
mcogilvie;55723 said:
Speaking of nonduality, have you seen the birthday card that shows the Dalai Lama opening an empty box for his birthday, saying "Nothing- just what I've always wanted!" :)

Nice one, mcogilvie, like it, like it. :)
 
Top