• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Anyone have good experience with WinPIM?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shivas
  • Start date Start date
S

shivas

Guest
I am looking for an inexpensive but reasonably featured PIM for my (non-task related) home use. I use MLO for task management and I use Outlook for work. I came across WinPIM and it looks promising. It seems like it has reasonable set of features and also has the ability to sync with Outlook as well as PDAs.

Does anyone have experience with WinPIM? Good or Bad? Thanks.

-- shivas
 
shivas said:
I am looking for an inexpensive but reasonably featured PIM for my (non-task related) home use. I use MLO for task management and I use Outlook for work. I came across WinPIM and it looks promising. It seems like it has reasonable set of features and also has the ability to sync with Outlook as well as PDAs.

Does anyone have experience with WinPIM? Good or Bad? Thanks.

-- shivas

I am just evaluating WinPIM now. Did you ever try it?
I can't work out how to give tasks an action status of SomedayMaybe....

J

PS Fwiw, I think I saw a claim somewhere that it has several MILLION Chinese users(!)
 
Top