Anyone use a hybrid approach to GTD - Automation plus Circa Planner (or other tool)

Giganti

Registered
I use eproductivity for notes (great tool!) and I'm thinking about complementing this with a Circa Planner from Levenger. There's something about a hard copy that intrigues me and I'm thinking about trying it out. I've heard that the Circa Notebook is great for efficient hard copy workflow. Would appreciate any feedback on how you use a hybrid approach (automated plus paper) and any particular thoughts on the Circa Planner or other tools. Thanks!

pks1994

Registered
I'm still in tweaking mode, but I currently use my Palm Centro for my calendar and contacts and my Levenger Circa notebook for NAs, projects, etc. I maintain 2 Circa notebooks - one stays home with things that I only need to reference from home and the smaller one goes with me e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. :) I feel lost without it and always wish I had it when I leave it behind so now it's always with me.

I don't think I'll ever be comfortable using something electronic for tasks, notes, etc. I much prefer to write and I love the Levenger paper. The obvious downside is that lists need to be rewritten occasionally but I'm OK with that. That's what boring conference calls are for. ;)