• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Anyone use the NEAT 5 ADF Scanner?

I just picked up a NEAT document scanner with the version 5 SP 3 software. I looks like a promising way to reduce the amount of paper that I store in my cabinet. The software is database driven and makes all the stuff that you enter searchable. I am looking for best practices on folder and file names as well as use of the database features of their software.

Here is a link to the website videos that explain the system.

http://www.neat.com/support/video-tutorials-and-user-guides/

Mark
 
Top