• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Anyone Using mindmapper software

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpovolo
  • Start date Start date
IPAQ and Mapping Software

I have Mindmanager Pro 6 for the computer and Pocket Mindmap for my IPAQ. Both work very well together and with Microsoft Outlook.
 
Conflicts between GTD Add-In and MM6?

Karole said:
...The only problem is that it seems to be in conflict with the GTD Add-in for Outlook. Netcentrics advice was to uninstall the MindManager program - which wasn't the answer I was looking for...e

Hello Karole,

could you please elaborate a little what the problems are? I am using the GTD Add-In and are considering to buy MindManager 6. It would be very helpful to know upfront about potential issues here.

Thanks,
Thorsten
 
no problems with MindManager 6 and GTD Add-In

I've used MindManager and the NetCentrics add-in ever since the add-in came out and have encountered no problems.
 
Powerful and versatile ConceptDraw MINDMAP

ConceptDraw MINDMAP 4.0.1 is the perfect tool for the creation of wonderful, individual and truly useful mindmaps.
I downloaded and compared several products, and ConceptDraw MINDMAP Pro is by far the most powerful and versatile. I'm quite pleased!
 
Anonymous said:
I've been using Freemind, which is open source, java software for creating mindmaps. It stores them in XML, outputs to HTML. Runs nicely on Linux, should run fine on Windows or Mac as well.

http://freemind.sourceforge.net/

I just wanted to add that freemind is continuously developed as well. The actual version 0.8.0 is quite good to create mindmaps with added notes and much more.

Presenty freemind is my program of choice because:
- it fits my needs
- Is free, so I can install it where I want/need
- runs on Linux/Unix as well.

Yours
Alexander
 
Top