• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Anyone using the HP iPAQ 211?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Don Goldstein
  • Start date Start date
D

Don Goldstein

Guest
I was wondering if anyone is using the new HP iPAQ 211 and how they like it. Also, what software are you using?
 
Don Goldstein;58006 said:
I was wondering if anyone is using the new HP iPAQ 211 and how they like it.

Apparently not too many people are using it. I think non-phone PDA's are a dead end, personally.
 
Top