• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

App for sync'ing Outlook (w/add-in) to iPhone?

Does anyone out there know which iPhone app (if any) is the best for syncing my GTD lists on Outlook with my iPhone? I rely heavily on the NetCentrics add-in to Outlook and have very well developed lists that I am currently unable to keep also on my iPhone. I have no idea why Apple decided not to give the iPhone the ability to sync completley with Outlook, but all I get are contacts and calendar. If I could see my lists with it it woudl be a near perfect device for me.
 
Key Tasks?

I noticed Chapura came out with an iPhone app called, I think, Key Tasks. It might be worth looking into.

I use Omni Focus (Mac, iPhone) myself now but my prior system was a Outlook, The Add-In, Key Suite and a Treo 650. The sync in my experience was close to bullet proof.

I hope they have the same success with the iPhone.

- Mark
 
Top