• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Attachments not appearing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wheeler
  • Start date Start date
W

Wheeler

Guest
After we upgraded to version 2.1 our e-mails no longer list the attachments. Is this something that GTD is aware of? We using Outlook 2003, Thanks.
 
Viewing Attachements in Outlook 2003 / Add-In v2.1

I noticed this problem as well. If you mouse-over an email with an attachment and right-click on it, you can access your attachments.

Note that the attachment list no longer appears below the email subject when you open the message - so you have to look for the "paper clip" indicating an attachment. This scared the heck out of me when I opened a few messages using the "View Email" link from an associated task and I thought at first that the Add-In (or Outlook) had somehow stripped the attachment from the message!

"It's a feature, not a bug" - as we say in software!

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Peter
 
Make it work the other way

Is there a way to change it to work the other way? I am afraid of missing an attachment.
 
Top