• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Attitude

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
A small truth to make our Life's 100% successful..........
If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Is equal to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Then H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 =98%
K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 =96%
L+O+V+E=12+15+22+5 = 54%
L+U+C+K = 12+21+3+11 = 47%
(None of them makes 100%)
..............................
Then what makes 100%
Is it Money? ..... No!!!!!
Leadership? ...... NO!!!!
Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our "ATTITUDE".
It is OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes
OUR Life 100% Successful..
A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 =100%
Don't you think so?!?!?!?!
 
personally, i've jacked my Attitude up to 400%, and this gives me a 1600% ROI in Attitude.

My next goal is to double my Attitude DAILY, and reap the rewards of 4700%.

Coz
 
SOME SEX = 100% of success

SOME SEX = 19+15+13+5+19+5+24 = 100% of success.
But don't you think it's a waste of time to discuss here the basic math and data encoding systems?
Regards,
TesTeq
 
Basic math

Just to keep this thread going...

From a strictly mathematical viewpoint it goes like this:

What makes 100%? What does it mean to give more than a 100%?
Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?
We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give more than
100%. Well, how about achieving 103%?

.....................................................

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these
questions:

If the letters of the alphabet:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
were represented as numbers:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26:
then:

H - A - R - D - - W - O - R - K
would be: 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
and,

K - N - O - W - L - E - D - G - E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
but,

A - T - T - I - T - U - D - E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
however,...

B - U - L - L - S - H - I - T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%
and,
look how far ass kissing will take you:

A - S - S - - K - I - S - S - I - N - G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%.

So, one can then conclude with mathematical certainty that:

While, hard work and knowledge will get you close, and attitude will get you
there,
it's Bullshit & Ass Kissing that will put you over the top.

This formula for success HAD to be developed by accountants and I.T.
professionals...
 
Damn, i never "got" the first post in this thread until now!

But i do agree, Ass-kissing is a very valuable life skill!

I wonder if there is a GTD of AK?

Coz
 
Attitude

CosmoGTD said:
Damn, i never "got" the first post in this thread until now!

But i do agree, Ass-kissing is a very valuable life skill!

I wonder if there is a GTD of AK?

Coz

Actually, I think that goes under the @Agendas category -- y'know, @Boss . . .
 
Top