• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Audio in UK, preferably for download

  • Thread starter Thread starter m_s
  • Start date Start date
M

m_s

Guest
I'm trying to get hold of the original GTD recording - I had never heard of the Fast version before searching the forum a few minutes ago, and that sounds like an impossible dream. I see the standard recording is available for download from Audible.com, but not from their .co.uk store, and they no longer allow international purchases from .com. Does anyone know where it might be available for download? Or is my only option to order the cd from the Davidco store? And is that impossible dream of GTD Fast at all possible in the UK? Thanks!
 
I live in the UK and bought the GTD Fast CD's on ebay a few months ago.

I have since sold them, I'm afraid, but they do pop up from time to time.

I just checked on ebay.co.uk and you can buy the tape version for £53. I suspect you can then sell them again after using them for a figure not too far off that. I actually sold the CD course to someone in the states for more than I bought if for.
 
Top