• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Audiovox SMT5600 Smartphone and Notes function in Outlook

  • Thread starter Thread starter chet the jet
  • Start date Start date
C

chet the jet

Guest
I have been using the above phone for about 2 weeks. I'm trying to implement the "Utilizing the Notes Functionality for Useful Lists" chapter 5 pages 30-32 from Implementing DA's Workflow Processing. I can set up the Notes on my laptop. However, it doesn't look like the Notes will be recognized on the smartphone. Has anybody else run into this?

Thanks.
 
Top