• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Back2Bonsai and Lotus Notes

  • Thread starter Thread starter jena
  • Start date Start date
J

jena

Guest
I'm using Bonsai for my projects list and other checklists but Lotus Notes for my next actions and email. I converted the Back2Bonsai code that was for Outlook so it's working for Notes as well. This allows me to take me back to the original item in Bonsai from a Notes calendar event or todo.

The code works for me but I need to clean it up a little so I can let anyone download and install it. Are there any others out there who are using Bonsai and Notes and would like this functionality? If so I can put the code somewhere for downloading.
 
Notes & B2B

I'd be interested in your code :) Using Notes 6.5.1 here.
 
I'd be interested as well, I'm using 6.0.1 here. I'd also be interested in hearing how you have setup Notes for your Action Lists.
 
I would love to give it a try also, I'm on notes 5.0 here.
 
This would be perfect for me to use - please. please post the code asap !!
 
Ok. There seems to be enough interest.

I'll probably post an URL for the download during next week.
 
Top