• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Basic hardware in the UK

Perhaps I've just had a sheltered life, but the stationery I've always used appears subtly different from the norms across the pond. Most crucially,
loose papers are either filed in a binder or in a soft plastic wallet which would not stand up on its own.

Can someone post a detailed description (or link to a picture? :D ) of the card folders?

WHAT is a credenza?

Thanks,

Fat Balding Accountant
 
Credenza (US) - it's a sideboard ! (UK) :wink:

I wanted to know for 2 years but felt too stupid to ask

you say tomato, I say tomato..
 
Thanks, Bill & Chris.

Bill,

The first link looked hopeful, but needs a US zip code for further detail. So far as I could see, the folder is basically pocket made of stiff card: is this right?
 
rossw said:
Thanks, Bill & Chris.

Bill,

The first link looked hopeful, but needs a US zip code for further detail. So far as I could see, the folder is basically pocket made of stiff card: is this right?

Yes, that's correct. To look at the selection at the link, you can put in any U.S. zip code. Try 20500 (The White House's zip code).

Regards.....Bill Kratz http://home.attbi.com/~whkratz
 
Top