• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Batteries for Travellers

I have just taken delivery of four AA batteries which are charged via a USB port. The top (+ end) pops off and there is a USB plug underneath which you plug into a USB port or hub. I am charging them now using a non-powered hub.

These will be great when I am travelling as I usually charge batteries for various bits and pieces before I go and then run out of juice during the week away.

I could travel with a battery charger but since I had to pay £30 excess luggage each way the last time I went to Dublin I am trying to slim down the packing list ;-)

They are called USB cell if anyone is interested (I have no affiliation with the company that makes them)

Pixlz
 
Top