• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Best Freeware

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdmason2003
  • Start date Start date
M

mdmason2003

Guest
I love using KeyNote (http://www.tranglos.com/free/index.html). I tried using it as a place to manage my lists, but now it's primarily where I go to think about my goals. The tabs and tree structure make it easy to move things around, take notes, etc. Not an all-in-one solution, but an outstanding piece of freeware.

What's your favorite freeware? How do you use it?
 
This is a great topic, and I hope others will join in with their favorites. I would also be very interested to see Jonathan's compilation of highly rated Palm freeware (I might be missing out on something really good). My favorite freeware for the Palm is HandyShopper. It is a great program for shopping but has capabilities far beyond. There is also a Yahoo listserv with very creative devotees. I keep almost all of my GTD checklists in HandyShopper. I use other freeware, but nothing comes close to how much I use HandyShopper.
 
Thanks for posting this, Jonathan! I am going to spend some time after Christmas going through your compilation.
 
Great link in the above post by vmmattil! Can't wait to try some of this freeware out.

Trisha
 
Top