• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Best ios Calendar app ?

I do use omnifoucs, and like the little linear calendar that it provides. I do like that 'different' data visualization. Just wondering if anyone found a better calendar app ?
 
Fantastical

Warning. I haven't read the thread yet. Just jumped in based upon impulse, recent release, and having just entered the forum.

Fantastical[^1] for iPhone just released and I _immediately_ switched. I had been using Agenda[^2] which I did like. Still, I use Fantastical[^3] on my MacBook OS X and trusted whatever the produced would please me and fit my expectations.

[^1] http://flexibits.com/fantastical-iphone
[^2] http://savvyapps.com/agenda/
[^3] http://flexibits.com/fantastical
 
I like Fantastical for iOS so far...

but it's just been released. I've used Fantastical for OS X for a while, and really swear by it. The iOS version has a really nice day-by-day view that reminds me a bit of the Omnifocus forecast view.
 
markpaulayers;103836 said:
Warning. I haven't read the thread yet. Just jumped in based upon impulse, recent release, and having just entered the forum.

Fantastical[^1] for iPhone just released and I _immediately_ switched. I had been using Agenda[^2] which I did like. Still, I use Fantastical[^3] on my MacBook OS X and trusted whatever the produced would please me and fit my expectations.

I also use agenda and I am satisfied with it.
 
iOS calendar app

I use Calvetica on my iPhone and iPad. I like the colors, functionality, and layouts. It integrates with all calendars on your phone.
 
Top