• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Best Places to visit for GTD Outlook Add-in Best Practices?

  • Thread starter Thread starter enriquer
  • Start date Start date
E

enriquer

Guest
Hey everyone,

From my experiences so far it does not seem that Netcentrics is too interested in addressing or listening to this community about improving/fixing their product.

So I began a quest for better alternatives for GTD best practices.

The following are sites which I have found so far:

1. The Google GTD group:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/gtdtricks
gtdtricks@googlegroups.com

2. The Yahoo GTD group:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Getting_Things_Done/
Getting_Things_Done@yahoogroups.com

3. The Yahoo GTD Palm group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GtD_Palm
GtD_Palm@yahoogroups.com

I'd appreciate any input you might have on them.

Thanks!
 
Top