Beta Testers for Web-based Goal Setting Personal Monitoring Tool

PWooly

Registered
Hi,

We’re looking to find enthusiastic beta testers for a fun, intuitive new web-based application which will help you to track your activities, goals and personal statistics - and do some fantastic analysis too :)

It'll be completely free (there may be premium features later on, but not for now) - and we'll be sending out the first round of invites to the private beta around the end of June. You'll then be invited to test it out, invite friends, and be amongst the first to help shape it into something you love.

If you are a likeminded goal-setter, or have any opinions on what a perfect goal-setting app should do to fit your needs - please PM me and I'll gladly send you the link. Alternatively google "StatsCollector" and you should find it!

Everyone is welcome - I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Pierre

lzaretsky

Registered
Definitely interested

I'm more than happy to participate and provide feedback. Currently using ClearContext plug-in to Outlook 2007.

PWooly

Registered
Fantastic!

PM's all sent - thank you for your interest. If anyone else would like to get involved do get in touch, it would be great to get your feedback.

Many thanks,

Pierre

eileen.menton

Registered
I'm interested. Thanks,
PWooly;79047 said:
Hi,

We’re looking to find enthusiastic beta testers for a fun, intuitive new web-based application which will help you to track your activities, goals and personal statistics - and do some fantastic analysis too :)

It'll be completely free (there may be premium features later on, but not for now) - and we'll be sending out the first round of invites to the private beta around the end of June. You'll then be invited to test it out, invite friends, and be amongst the first to help shape it into something you love.

If you are a likeminded goal-setter, or have any opinions on what a perfect goal-setting app should do to fit your needs - please PM me and I'll gladly send you the link. Alternatively google "StatsCollector" and you should find it!

Everyone is welcome - I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Pierre