• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Beta testers needed for a web-based goal setting tool

  • Thread starter Thread starter karolis
  • Start date Start date
I'm interested in beta testing your program

I am very interested in trying out your program. I'm not sure how to reach you as it is at least 4 months since you posted about it. Hopefully this will find a way to reach you. And thanks for the offer, sorry it took me so long to get back here!:)

lynnoc;43721 said:
I'm interested in trying out the application. I've been trying a bunch of them (GTD-friendly programs), and would like to try a goal setting program which I havent yet. Thanks.

Lynn

QUOTE=karolis;40503]Hi,

We’re looking for beta testers of a web-based application which will help you to set, manage and share your goals. It is free, web-based and easy-to-use.

We just need you to create an account, set some goals, test it out and tell us what you think about it. That’s it. No expertise needed, everyone’s welcome.

We don't offer anything in return, however if you find this tool helpful you could use it to manage your own goals :)

If you’re intrested, just respond saying so, and I will PM you the link for beta testing. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]
 
Top