Beta testers needed for a web-based goal setting tool

N

nancyrezmer

Beta Tester

Yes... I'm interested too. Please send me a link! Thanks.

R

ReBuild

What the deal with this post ?

I'm getting onto this post after it has reached 3 pagers of replies! Yet their is no details ... What the story!

Does the DA crew have any feed back/thoughts on this proposal? or are the happy to let it roll along? At a minimum we should have some back ground or overview of the proposed site before we sign up/off!

K

karolis

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. We collected feedback from several people and we are thankful to them. Right now we are developing new features and changing the concept to a more gtd-friendly application by following users feedback.

I didn't want to give the url so it won't be regarded as a spam. For now, we don't need any new beta testers, because we have some technical work to do. However, we will notify these good people who submited feedback when the new version comes out.

Thanks again for your time.

B

brasscupcakes

I'm interested in trying

... new member but would also be interested in trying the goals tool. Thanks!

lynnoc

Registered
I'm interested in trying out the application. I've been trying a bunch of them (GTD-friendly programs), and would like to try a goal setting program which I havent yet. Thanks.

Lynn

QUOTE=karolis;40503]Hi,

We’re looking for beta testers of a web-based application which will help you to set, manage and share your goals. It is free, web-based and easy-to-use.

We just need you to create an account, set some goals, test it out and tell us what you think about it. That’s it. No expertise needed, everyone’s welcome.

We don't offer anything in return, however if you find this tool helpful you could use it to manage your own goals :)

If you’re intrested, just respond saying so, and I will PM you the link for beta testing. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

T

TG20

Beta tester

If you still need beta testers, I'd like to work with the app.