• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Beta Testers Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter @Stephen
  • Start date Start date
@

@Stephen

Guest
I have been working on a project for a while now, to put together an effective calendar system that incorporates the features of GTD with the unique needs of my meatspace job. I have posted previously on the Gear that I use to stay organized, and while it is working well enough, it is somewhat unwieldy. The pre-printed calendar that I use forces me to also use a different worksheet for plotting the "big rocks" in my week. I was also doing my Weekly Review on Wednesday (when I had the most time), but I have been abusing it, taking too much time and messing with too many tools.

So I have created a rough draft of a new printable calendar page, please stop by and take a look. Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions for making it more effective.

Thank you!
 
Top