Beta Testers Needed

jlehmann

Registered
I have been working on a web-based GTD application for quite some time now and would like to invite some members of this forum to test it. The application will be commercial (subscription-based), however as a beta-tester you will get a free lifetime subscription, provided that you have given at least some useful feedback. There are no snags involved, no obligations and no need to sign a non-disclosure agreement - all you need is an account with Google. Furthermore I can assure you that the application is stable and usable.

The application's aim is to be as intuitive and efficient as possible, whilst still being tailored entirely to GTD. Unlike some other tools it offers more guidance, which is an advantage if you are new to GTD but will also save GTD veterans time by requiring close to no set-up or maintenance effort.

I do not wish to share any more details at this stage, however if what I have said even slightly appeals to, why not sign up? If after using the application for 5 minutes you decide that it is not for you, you don't have to keep using it! Also this is an opportunity to be able to significantly influence the development of a GTD Tool, even beyond its release, in order for it to better fit your needs!

Being a web-based application, it runs on recent versions of every major browser on every major operating system, provided that JavaScript is enabled. Furthermore it has been tested to work on iOS and Android devices.

If you are interested, please send me a private message, containing the name of your Google account (any YouTube or Gmail account will do) and the degree of your GTD experience. Applicants will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis and NOT based on their GTD experience.

Feel free to post any questions here.