• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Blackberry Help: How do I change the default time, in create task page?

Hi everybody!

For tasks that are day specific (and not time specific), I would like to have them appear right on top on my Agenda View in my Calendar. So whenever I've got a bracket of time on that day, I go to my Agenda view look at the next undone task, complete it, and click my track wheel to mark it complete. However, when creating a Task, and assigning a due date, the default time created is always 5:00 Pm, and I would prefer it to be 12:00 AM that way it'll appear on the top of my Calendar Agenda View.
- Is there any setting there that I can do to change that the default time for any task created?

- Also while on that, once I mark the task complete it still appears in the agenda view, (although with a green icon to mark done, but nonetheless it's there) Is there a setting that ensures that tasks once complete are removed from the Agenda view in the Calendar? (I know the option is there for the task view, can't find one for the Agenda view)?

- If not in the default Task app, is there a third party app that takes care of the above?

Thanks a million guys!
Arif
Bangalore, India
 
Top