• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Blackberry synch. with Outlook

  • Thread starter Thread starter M.Barange
  • Start date Start date
M

M.Barange

Guest
I have upgraded my Outlook in my office PC and because of a change in where the files sit I needed to reinstall my entries in my Blackberry calendar onto Outlook. However, it reads the 1700 entries in the handheld, but only imports 79 to Outlook. :-x Does anyone know why is this? I have tried IMPORTINg rather SUNCHRONIZING, but to no avail. Any clues? Thank you
 
Probably because the BB is only going to sync appointments going forward - not all the ones in the past.
 
Top