• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Blue Pill and HAndy Shopper for Berry?

I just switched from a Treo to the Blackberry Bold. I would like to know if the following programs exist for the Blackberry?

1) Blue Pill (or something like it). You can call the blackberry and wipe out the contents in the event that you lose it or it is stolen.

2) Handyshopper. The checklist were great!

Thanks I am sure I will be back with more ?s

Ross
 
Ross;61933 said:
I just switched from a Treo to the Blackberry Bold. I would like to know if the following programs exist for the Blackberry?

1) Blue Pill (or something like it). You can call the blackberry and wipe out the contents in the event that you lose it or it is stolen.

2) Handyshopper. The checklist were great!

Thanks I am sure I will be back with more ?s

Ross

1) Can be done through a BES from your Admin; if you are on an enterprise contract. I know a program called EmergencyWipe but I think it does not provide remote wiping.

2) I don't of such a program but I am just using the original MemoPad for this. Works fine for me.
 
Top