• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Bollinger Add-In Form

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeInSC
  • Start date Start date
M

MikeInSC

Guest
I recently became aware of the form created by Bollinger (Mattias Sahlin). I tried it and I find it to be useful. I then found his announcement about the new form his is working on, which looks great, but that's been over a year ago. Does anyone have any information on the status of the new form? Do we assume it's a dead project?

Thanks,

MikeInSC
 
cornell & mikein sc

Bollinger add in form got a lot of write up in 2005 through mid 2006 some 13 pages at last count! As to the newest form the post indicates the 2005 version is the latest though a version 2 is on the way. To quote Bollinger:

"[He's] not dead, yet...

Hi all!

Sorry for keeping everyone of you waiting for version 2 of the custom project form. I never thought this form would cause so much attention.

The new form will be availible, but I can't tell when it's ready.
Again, I'm working full time with other things so development on the form is restricted to spare time.
.
.
.
Regards
Mattias"

The link to the form and other details is:

http://www.davidco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4472&highlight=bollinger

As to timing send Bollinger a email and see what his answer is.
 
I too was anxiously waiting for the next version of Mattais' project form. I was encouraged by the upcoming version of the Outlook Add-In from Netcentrics. Their website overviews their Project form, which is set to be released in early 2007. It looks very similiar to the one created by Mattais.
 
Bollinger Add-In Form

BTW - I have sent an Email to Mattias for an update and will post his reply here when received.

Mike
 
Bollinger's Custom Project Form...

This is the custom project form that I mentioned during my GTD|Connect in Conversation interview with David.

I have the beta version of this form and it's still working well for me. I think that Mattias has been working on an extensive re-write of the form using the .NET framework.

I've discussed the idea of pulling together a group to define requirements for a complete project and Next Action management framework in the thread that discusses feedback and questions on my Connect interview.

Regards,
Peter Gallant
 
Top