• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Bollinger's Custom Project Form Stopped Working

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLouise
  • Start date Start date
J

JLouise

Guest
I'm lost without the project form. It's as if I've lost my car keys and have somewhere important to go.

I can't figure out where it went. I didn't uninstall it, the projects set up already using it are still there and utlize the form but any new project doesn't utilize it.

The GTD-Template still shows under Action. It still shows under Custom Forms as loaded. Is it possible that updating Outlook 2003 could have kicked it out or something?

I'm pretty shaky with custom forms as it is. This is the only one I've utilized.
 
Top