• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Bollinger's Custom Project Form?

  • Thread starter Thread starter peterz
  • Start date Start date
P

peterz

Guest
Hello,

I am really interested in trying out Bollinger's (Mattias Sahlin) custom task form for Projects. I have sent an email to Mattias but he is probably inundated with requests and hasn't replied. If someone could send me a "private message" / email with a link or attachments, it would be greatly apprieciated :-)

I am very willing to contribute to this project ($20+) if I can get my hands on it. I think it is very useful (especially with the GTD Police with NextSteps style macros).

For those wondering what I am talking about, check out this thread: http://www.davidco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4472.

Mattias, if you are listening... pretty please?

Peter.
 
Top