Book or Audio book?

• Thread starter Thread starter mewong
  • Start date Start date
M

mewong

Hi there,

Between a book and a audio book, which is advisable?

Appreciate your advice. Thank you.

Have a wonderful Xmas and Happy New Year :)

Regards,
mewong

I did both. You need to read the book & I use toe audio book to re-enforce the main points. I do a lot of road time so I tend to listen to it every couple of months. Each time I pick up something different.

Dave

I didn't want to sound like a shameless shill for DavidCo but then I read the post by SalesDave above.

And I have to confess, I also have both hardcopy and audio version of GTD and RFA... plus I just ordered the unabridged audio version of both as well. It was my Christmas present to me :)

Seriously, I think the answer depends of how much time and or money you have. I spend a fair bit of time in the car, and on airplanes, so the audio books are great.

On the other hand, the hardcopy books are affordable and portable. I bought them first to see if I found the material useful... and I did. I still keep them on my shelf and re-read or loan them out from time to time.

- Don

My son-in-law just joked that he found many hours of DA audio content in my car's CD holder. It's true! I have the following material from Davidco:

Books:

*Getting Things Done (2 copies as I wore out the paperback so bought the hardcover)
*Ready for Anything"

Audio:

*All the GTDConnect audio
*GTD CD Set
*Ready for Anything (CD)

I enjoy learning and DA is a big part of my ongoing personal development.