• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Brother label maker just 14 bucks after rebate

and if you prefer the Dymo...

...you can get them at TigerDirect for $10 (no rebate): labeler ( $9.97), tapes ($6.99 for two-pack).

I've personally found the Brother models to waste a *ton* of tape, and the tape is of the expensive laminated variety. The Dymo, on the other hand, uses economical paper tape, doesn't waste, and runs forever on its batteries.

I bring this up because I had a client who bought a Brother and was very upset about it. I now carry some extras with me just in case they're not available locally...

More in my post Actually getting things done with Getting Things Done! Surprises and learnings from my implementation. if anyone's interested.

Great post, howman.
 
cornell said:
...you can get them at TigerDirect for $10 (no rebate): labeler ( $9.97), tapes ($6.99 for two-pack).

Ten bucks. Good find Matt. Now I can get one for my 4-year-old daughter as well. She is learing to spell so she keeps stealing my P-touch and using all of the tape. She labels everything - including her brother and sister. :)
 
Top