Buying GTD Gear in the UK

DavidRParker

Registered
Given the interest in GTD in the U.K. would someone from David's staff advise on whether there are any plans to make the gear directly available in the U.K.?

At the moment we have to pay import duties on any gear ordered from the USA.

Thanks
David

vatark

Registered
I recently bought some items from the US and they arrived unhindered :D couple of weeks later. Even if I had had to pay duty, VAT and the Post Office's handling fee, it would still be a bargain with exchange rates being as they are currently - around $1.90 to £1.

Even if there was a UK importer of the items you'd probably pay in £ what you currently have to pay in $. I'd rather take my chances ;)

I'd just order from the US and keep my fingers crossed :cool:

Liz_Harward

Registered
Question Buying GTD Gear in the UK

Hello,

We do have plans to sell product Internationally, currently this is on a someday/maybe list but we are looking closely at all of our options.

I do know that with USPS (United States Postal Service) as our carrier the packages are going through quite easily and quickly, occasionally the larger boxes are held up. I believe for security purposes those bigger packages have to be looked at individually. I know that duty and taxes are charged but hopefully the low dollar does help overall cost.

DavidRParker

Registered
Thanks

Thanks, Liz, for your response. In the meantime, as Robert suggests, we in the U.K. can take advantage of the dollar to pound exchange rate!

David