• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Can Google or Yahoo Handle Tasks With More Than 1 Category?

For those of you using, or are familar, with Google or Yahoo Tasks, have you tried assigning more than one category to a task?

I know I can sync Outlook with Google, and I'm thinking I can also do the same with Yahoo. In Outlook, I have multiple categories assigned to some projects (e.g. call, !Next). If possible, I would like to perfectly sync these with either web site's online tasks.

Possible or not?
 
Top