• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Can you give us the release date for the new version of the add-in

  • Thread starter Thread starter ideaguy
  • Start date Start date
I

ideaguy

Guest
Hi Guys,
This question is for David company staff member, can you give to members of the forum the date of the release of the add-in?

Thanks
Ideaguy :roll:
 
GTD Add-In v2.1

The Netcentrics support site gives the release date as August 25th although there's a little bit of confusion because in the forums they refer to Thursday August 26th (which is actually a Friday).

There's also a new support site coming with it.

Dave
 
I'd put my money on the friday date , I seem to recall one of the previous updates being released on a friday--late in the day .

With all the issues that have come up since the beginning , I hope they take all the testing time they need : )
 
Top